Cybersilliness

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sun Oct 22 17:11:47 PDT 2000

There has to be a Harvard gene. How else do you explain all the blue-blooded rich-kids whose parents went to Harvard and they go as well. I would bet you that, statistically, there is a higher proportion of children of ivy-league educated parents attending ivy leagues schools than you would find in the general populations. Furthermore it can probably even be broken down to the specific school (the legacy factor) though maybe not as strong of a correlation.

This would provide irrefutable proof (thats irrefutable I say!) of the long-sought after Harvard Gene.

This can be found also for individuals that attend Bowling Green State (the Green Gene), University of Michigan (Wolverine Gene) and second-rate state colleges (Guess Genes).