Survivor!

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Mon Oct 23 20:16:54 PDT 2000

This is very true. I love a good argument.

"But you know I'm right" - Chris "I'm not going to argue this" - Jen "Because you know I'm right" - Chris "You just like to argue, and that's your problem" - Jen "I'm going to prove you wrong by agreeing with you" - Chris

> i was just getting at the assumption you made about how folks
> here haven't
> considered these arguments. i know you can't read all that goes
> by on this
> list, and i know from talking to many lurkers, that much of what gets
> discussed here is, seemingly, esoteric. so you may miss all the ways in
> which the position you took has been taken by others here, but in
> slightly
> different, more nuanced ways...

Again, I just threw that on as a token to entice. Unwittingly it looks like I insulted them though, which wasn't the intended effect. I'll learn. I'll learn.