Cybersilliness

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Mon Oct 23 20:27:32 PDT 2000

I would agree with the story but I would maybe change it a bit.

Johnny spends a lot of effort on his halloween costume. He painstakingly researches his creature of choice. Reads how he can do the make-up to be just right. Spends weeks and months collecting hair from the local barber to glue it on so he looks completely authentic. His reward comes that night and he is overjoyed to have won first prize. When he is given his prize, he is then told he has to give it up equally with the losers as well.

"But why?" asks Johnny. "Because thats what is fair," is the response.