LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 25 07:52:06 PDT 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 05:05:12 -0500 kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> wrote:

> i've seen ken get flamed too many times on this list ...

> the flames are of a wholly different kind than the simplistic... what i call
substantive flames.

I can't tell if I've been flamed or not? Ken gets flamed too many times... but they are substantive, not simplistic. I'll have to pull out Truth and Method to figure that one out.

> what holds us together in the vast of the diversity.

I'm going to take that as a question.

What holds us together in the vast of the diversity?

The desrie to create and maintain an evironment that is conducive to personal development and enjoyment of our responsibility to each other. We operate as high performance teams and take pride in being the very best at everything we do.

- courtesy of the Toronto Core Vision, Bank of Montreal.

excellence and diversity, ken