Fw: NEW DEM DAILY: Who Should Vote For Nader?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 25 12:03:47 PDT 2000

Jeesh, whatever happened to Harry Boyte? See at the end. He's written a paper for the DLC think tank the PPI. The pitiful, (ex-)populist Institute?

Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: New Democrats Online <ndol_admin at dlcppi.org> To: <debsian at PACBELL.NET> Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 10:55 AM Subject: NEW DEM DAILY: Who Should Vote For Nader?

http://www.ppionline.org/ppi_ci.cfm?knlgAreaID=115&subsecid=145&contentid=22 31