Fw: NEW DEM DAILY: Who Should Vote For Nader?

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 25 16:32:47 PDT 2000

> Jeesh, whatever happened to Harry Boyte? See at the end. He's
>written a paper for the DLC think tank the PPI. The pitiful, (ex-)populist
>Institute?
> Michael Pugliese

i don't know, but i once sat across from a dinner table with him as his eyes twinkled with delight as i argued with my mentor about something. i couldn't figure out then what was so amusing since i had no social graces in that context. but those eyes, man i had a school girl crush on him for the entire weekend. pathetic.

dude. did ya like my google tips and tricks??