forcing universalist discourses

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Oct 26 04:58:26 PDT 2000

>kelley flamed
>> > i've seen ken get flamed too many times on this list ...
>>
>> > the flames are of a wholly different kind than the simplistic... what
>> i call
>>substantive flames.

ken flamed

>>I can't tell if I've been flamed or not? Ken gets flamed too many
>>times... but
>>they are substantive, not simplistic. I'll have to pull out Truth and
>>Method to
>>figure that one out.

kelley flamed:

>KMA
>
>when you have a point, get back to me.

so ken, you haven't gotten back to me. but let me just get back to you, then. i take it your little bit about the bank and diversity (vast was slippage for midst) had something to do with this:

>And this falls on the heels of Chris's comments about subversion. By
>"forcing"
>the issue of universality - we actually *create* a universalist discourse.

ken please show me that you understand how ludicrous this statement is. i beg of you. with fuckme pumps on, i beg of you to please acknowledge that you understand the problem with this claim.

kelley