LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 26 10:56:15 PDT 2000

Peter van Heusden wrote:

>Maybe the success of LBO-talk is due, in part, to the fact that no one
>knows what exactly Doug believes (probably including himself). From time
>to time he debunks the cherished beliefs of just about everyone on the
>list - so we're probably just a bunch of intellectual masochists.

As list moderator, I try to be catholic, though some personalities try my patience. Hey, even a few fake-left drummer boys for imperialism are welcome (just had to work that Spart quote in somehwere!). And you're right, I'm not sure just what I believe, except that I'm a loyal follower of Catherine Driscoll's practice of figuring out what questions to ask your answers.

Doug