LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Oct 26 11:03:36 PDT 2000

As list moderator, I try to be catholic, though some personalities try my patience. Hey, even a few fake-left drummer boys for imperialism are welcome (just had to work that Spart quote in somehwere!). And you're right, I'm not sure just what I believe, except that I'm a loyal follower of Catherine Driscoll's practice of figuring out what questions to ask your answers. Doug

we are not drummer boys for imperialism. we are maracas players for welfare capitalism.

mbs