LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Oct 26 16:03:49 PDT 2000

>idiots who believe that having them is their god-given right and they need
>no training, safety precaution or, for that matter, thinking 2 minutes ahead.

oh ferfucksake woj my cupcake! how many times we gotta tell ya? jordy is going to let you have it about the safety training, etc pushed by the NRA. the most vocal gun nuts who think like the above almost always blab on in the extreme about how important it is to use guns responsibly. my god wojtek! put on your thinking cap and guess why. because its the smart position to take if you want to stave of state control, you insist that you can do it outside of the venue of the state. they're not stupid people. of course, you think they're ALL one and all a bunch of rednecks and i went to town on that with you already.

and you know what, everyone glibly throws around the concern that registration is no big deal.

KMA! i've been arrested. i have a record that's handily STILL frickin on the books and i've got to pay two hundred clams to get it off despite winning the suit against the fuckers for false arrest! (winning=settling out of court; proceeds to legals) some of the people on this list have been arrested too. some have been watched by the feds, had their homes invaded, crap like that. look what happened to chuck0 and the DC anarchists BEFORE the protests?!!

i got stopped by the cops one day. i was doing nothing wrong that HE could see. no speeding. no bad plates. nada! he had record of my arrest. that was enough for him to stop me without feeling he needed to give me a good damnreason. why? because as my defense attorney told me last year, the public defender mind you, the cops and the courts and even the DA's office figures that you're usually guilty of something if you got arrested. maybe not what you were arrested for, but something. and that is particularly true if they think you're poor. if you need a public defender he said, then you're poor and probably did something wrong.

so, he punched in my license number and got that arrest record and frickin stopped me. just for fun. just because he figured he could and might find some stash or something.

why should anyone in this country have to register their guns and be subjected to that crap? because you can bet your butt the cops will use that record, just like they use my arrest record (despite the court outcome of not guilty and being further vindicated in the lawsuit).

gun control will demand this stupe registration of guns firstly. and that kind of crap will follow. not the nazi dissolution into madnesss, but this peculiarly foucauldian/althusserian one.

"the bad subjects...on occassion provoke the intervention of the repressive State apparatus. but the vast majority of good subjects work all right all by themselves" --louis althusser

don't even THINK about telling me it won't happen.

man, you gun control and anti gun freaks tick me off with the stupidity sometimes.