Rush for Prez?

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 26 18:39:08 PDT 2000

> A few years ago, it was talk radio,
whose audience is far to the right of the population, and whose callers are on the right end of the audience's spectrum. So people came to think that all Rush's bellowing yahoos were a fair cross section of the masses. In fact, they're not. There are some things to be grateful for.

Doug

I don't know Doug. If Pat had Rush as a running mate I think he'd get matching funds, at least. And Rush's influence is much diminished from what it was. A few years ago the affluent folk I feed were all Rushed-up. Though some had the good sense to be embarrassed enough to speak of him jokingly.

Yo.

paula -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20001026/4b2813ec/attachment.htm>