Who Says "Bourgeois Liberal"? (was Re: LBO = flame city?)

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Sat Oct 28 06:28:47 PDT 2000

Given the unprecedented signal/noise ratio of late, I can but assume it's not been a newsy week stateside ...

No *Monthly Review* review of CLR James to discuss? Nothing on a *New Scientist* article about how to think in terms of contradictory flux is to invent a super computer? Congenitally cracked nuclear subs, anyone? Profound tension between Eurobankers and Euroboojies, mebbe? Howzabout the ingredients for a war of all against all not a million miles from Armagedon? Is the spiralling growth in complaints since privatisation hit British Rail of interest?

C'mon Observers! Entertain me! Pleeeease ...

Yours stuck in his cubicle again, Rob.