LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Mon Oct 30 11:53:46 PST 2000

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> At 09:02 PM 10/27/00 +0000, jordan wrote:
> >Can't you just admit that you have an irrational fear?
>
> Fear of right wingers (especially gun-toting ones) is far from being
> irrational. Where i'm coming from they have a pretty bad track records -
> some 6+ million souls.

And Wojtek invokes Godwin's Law, thereby completing the circle. Quite ironic, considering the fact that the discussion of Godwin's Law and my example are what started the current gun thread.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

-Albert Einstein