Allies against fascism?

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 30 21:28:11 PST 2000

> CB: Above is what Max said. I said:
>
> I don't know where I heard it, but I heard that the Red Army inflicted 95%
of the casualties on the Nazis' Army. Aptheker was probably aware of that fact.

> So I agree with Shirer, if I understand that Shirer says Normandy was a
small front in the war.

I'm out of my depth on this topic, but how could the Western Front be 'small'? I would say the Southern Front was secondary -- all those annoying mountains in there, but the west? That doesn't discount the extent of casualties in the East.

mbs