Bush's abortion

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Tue Oct 31 08:56:47 PST 2000

gosh, you mean g-dub took advantage of his own personal privilege in a hypocritical manner? next you'll be saying he used his dad's connections to get a slot in the texas air national guard during vietnam.

could someone explain the fem-liberal mania for this story? i can't imagine a more perfect bit of singing to the choir.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 10:29 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com; lbo-talk at lists1.panix.com Subject: Re: Bush's abortion

Christine Petersen wrote:

>In a way I would like to see this come out if Bush wins, in the
>month after his election, just to jolt the minds of the people into
>the picture of bush with his thumbs (http://www.bushthumbs.com) or
>his stupid W gang sign, and his statement about bringing integrity
>to the office.

Ha. A link from this site produces an amusing redirection: <http://www.bushblows.com/>.

Doug