(oops) Re: NYT on Bush judge appointments

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:04:48 PST 2000

Sorry for the incomprehensible post. I was surprised to see my previous msg posted. I must have sent a "Reply to" by mistake, which sent it to the list.

No, I don't know that Pennington fellow...

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at epinet.org> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Subject: Re: NYT on Bush judge appointments Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:22:26 -0500

Go check it yourself. It's the interview with Sam Donaldson at www.abc.com

mbs