following this debate, who you all voting for?

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Oct 31 11:23:45 PST 2000

Gore. I disliked some stuff he said during his campaign and I liked some stuff Nader said during his. However, politics is like religion - on the surface it seems to be about words, but in reality it is about organizational resources. What counts is not nice sounding verbiage but having an effective organization at one's disposal. Gore has it, Nader doesn't - so the choice is clear (of course, voting for a repug is not an option i would seriously consider).

wojtek