following this debate, who you all voting for?

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Tue Oct 31 12:07:02 PST 2000

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Mikalac Norman S NSSC wrote:

> i know that louis is voting for McReynolds, but what about the other
> listers: who you gonna vote for on the 7th? or will you stay home and cry
> in your beer, hoping that some day the masses will get wise and rise?

Here in Oregon, we're doing a mail-in ballot, so I had the honor of voting for Nader yesterday and dropping the ballot at the local election office. Yes, the race is too close to call here; Bush may take it. I honestly considered holding my nose and voting for Al, but c'mon--party affiliation aside, Gore's policies are those of a moderate republican. And I can't in good conscience vote for a republican.

Miles