Nader & gays

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Sep 5 14:15:08 PDT 2000

This wouldn't be Thomas R. Edwards, Prof of English at Rutgers U by any chance?

max

(Note by me, Evans was a founder of the Gay Liberation Front in NYC in the early 70's. Wrote a book on Gays and Witchcraft. Nowhere near as conservative now, as a freak named Thomas Edwards who is another regular letter writer to the Chronicle. Edwards shtick is to say, "As a gay man who came out in the 50's, I rise up to defend the honor of Richard Nixon...or Bush, or whoever." Even the local Log Cabin club thinks he's a crank.)