FW: [right-left] Protest: Biofascistoid Tendencies at

debsian at pacbell.net debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 6 23:24:47 PDT 2000

PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:13:10 -0700 Sender: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Precedence: bulk Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com

--- Original Message --- Alain Kessi <kessi at kein.org> Wrote on Thu, 07 Sep 2000 02:54:21 +0200

------------------ hi there,

i'm not sure what exactly has gone through the list, since my internet access is somewhat reduced when i'm travelling. the ars electronica is an event with a leftist image, so "biofascistoid" tendencies as described below may be interesting to the list.

best,

alain

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Syndicate: Fw: Protest: Biofascistoid Tendencies at "ars electronica"symposium Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:35:21 +0200 From: Arthur Bueno <abueno at v2.nl> To: syndicate at aec.at

From: cyberwriter at utanet.at Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:23:07 +0200 Subject: Protest: Biofascistoid Tendencies at "ars electronica" symposium

dear colleagues,

i want to inform you about explicit bio-fascistoid tendencies on this years' ars electronica symposium.

please read my contributions to telepolis at

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/konf/8667/1.html

and at

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/konf/8658/1.html

read especially the paper of the radical darwinian biologist randy thornhill which was published in this years' ars electronica catalogue book without editorial comment:

http://kultur.aec.at/festival2000/texte/randy_thornhill_d.ht m

(i don't know why this webmail is unable to link the "m", but please note it ;-), type in "htm" at the end of this link)

it's the worst thing that came accross my scientific experience so far, i think we cannot remain silent about that.

please all contact via e-mail thank you

dr. stefan weber, media scientist, salzburg