I Told You So... by Lyndon LaRouche, Jr.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 6 23:26:08 PDT 2000

LaRouche Movement's Labor Day Conference Live on the Internethttp://www.larouchepub.com/iclc_conf_sep_00_web_eng.html

LaRouche Movement's Labor Day Conference Live on the Internet On Sept. 2 and 3, the Labor Day conference of the International Caucus of Labor Committees (ICLC) and the Schiller Institute was held in Northern Virginia. An audio archive of the entire proceedings will be available sometime during the next 48 hours. The Spanish simulcast archive will also be available.

Conference Schedule

Saturday, September 2, 3:00 p.m. EST Panel I: Keynote Address "Storm Over Asia: Take Two: I Told You So, and Now It Is Happening All Over The World. What Others Said Would Happen, Didn't" Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.

Saturday, September 2, 8:00 p.m. EST Panel II: An Evening of Classical Culture Musical selections by the combined Leesburg, Virginia and Baltimore Schiller Institute Chorus, John Sigerson, Director Classical Culture Versus the Cult of Lying: Shakespeare's King Lear, Sheila Jones and the Chicago Schiller Troupe

Sunday, September 3, 10:00 a.m. EST Panel III: Second Keynote Address "Empires Always Destroy Themselves" Helga Zepp LaRouche

Sunday, September 3, 3:00 p.m. EST Panel IV: Open Discussion

Sunday, September 3, 8:00 p.m. EST Panel V: "Wake up! LaRouche's Long-range Forecasts are Coming True" Nancy Spannaus, Edward Spannaus, and Jeffrey Steinberg