Philly cops: seeing Red

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Mon Sep 11 20:21:24 PDT 2000

Doug---If Richard Mellon Scaife is that easily seperated from his cash, you could offer him really high quality intelligence in the form of a subscription to LBO and LBO Talk for a mere $250,000 dollars a year.:o)

Seriously, where else can you get this quality of business intelligence? Sure, some things on LBO are obscure and sophmoric, but, for the most part LBO is a treasure house of quality reporting on developing trends.

Btw, does anyone know the role played by Yale Guttman in the fleecing of Scaife. Is Guttman's excuse, " I'm just a poor lawyer."

Tom Lehman