Philly cops: seeing Red

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Tue Sep 12 12:52:17 PDT 2000

Tom Lehman wrote:

> Doug---If Richard Mellon Scaife is that easily seperated from his cash,
> you could offer him really high quality intelligence in the form of a
> subscription to LBO and LBO Talk for a mere $250,000 dollars a year.:o)
>
> Seriously, where else can you get this quality of business intelligence?
> Sure, some things on LBO are obscure and sophmoric, but, for the most
> part LBO is a treasure house of quality reporting on developing trends.
>
> Btw, does anyone know the role played by Yale Guttman in the fleecing of
> Scaife. Is Guttman's excuse, " I'm just a poor lawyer."

All I know is that my website got mentioned in the police affidavit and I didn't see any of these mounds of Soviet cash that our movement is purportedly getting.

Doug gets a heaping helping of cool points for having one of his articles excerpted in the latest Punk Planet.

BTW, I had a moment of cognitive dissonance yesterday when I bought two magazines at Borders from a guy with foot long punk spikes.

The magazines? Punk Planet and Business Week.

Chuck0