RATS

John Thornton jthorn16 at home.com
Wed Sep 13 14:20:18 PDT 2000

I don't believe it's an innocent mistake. People who make commercials spend hours laboring over what font will be used. They study the commercials at fast and slow speeds. (I speak from past experience here.) There is no way they accidentially missed this. Someone in production thought this would be funny. Doesn't mean 'W' knew anything about it though.

John