geels

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Sep 15 13:30:19 PDT 2000

>CB: Makes a lot of sense to me. The dialectics of the alienation and
>reification skill.

yeah, but chuck's focus was, intially, the luser not the employee. and that's where the problem lies in his analysis because to take it seriously we'd all have to start baking our own bread and sewing our own cloths and pounding our laundry on rocks by the river. and, if not that extreme, then chuck would expect us all to want to know and care about every technological thing we use: cars, microwaves, lights, televisions, phones, vcrs, answering machines. and that is a little bit dippy because chaz baby, then we wouldn't have time to advance free love as the corollary part of the coming revo! :)

more seriously, look at in the context of the legal profession. is the answer to clients' ignorance about the law, to take it all into their own hands so they understand the law and be able to use it to their own advantage? will they then have control over it? more freedom?

kelley