You Sure You Want to Vote for This Guy?

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sat Sep 16 18:28:34 PDT 2000

Yeah. Brad. Another serious problem that no other politician wants to think about let alone talk about. Oh, we'll just pretend that there are no problems with nuclear power generation and nuclear waste. Maybe it will just go away. La, tee, da.

Putting on my official union baseball hat. And speaking for my affinity groups Hillwilliams and Rattlesnakes for Gore or is that gore. Road Kill is Good Eatin'. That's our slogan. I suggested back in the early 80's that nuclear waste could be stored in seamless tubes made of "corten" a type of steel that doesn't rust. The US Steel building is made out of corten. It seems safer than putting nuclear waste in 55 gallon drums. Of course I'm sure it would cost more to do it the possibly safe way. I also suggested that the seamless corten tubes be encapsulated too. Then again you might end up with a forest of pipe bombs. So, you might want to look up my old boyhood chum Dr."Tex" Wurzbach who teaches in the same school system you do; I'm sure he could fill you in on all the details about how nuclear power is good for you. I haven't heard from Jimmy for a coons age and it would be good to hear what he's saying about human factors and nuclear waste disposal.

You can write back using your secret T-man de-coder ring if you want too.

Tom