You Sure You Want to Vote for This Guy?

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Sep 16 04:25:46 PDT 2000

. . . Without nuclear power as one option, it is hard to see how we could control global warming should it turn out to be a severe threat...

And let's make no effort to store the nuclear waste we do generate in places that minimize the danger...

You sure you want to vote for this guy? Brad DeLong

" . . . [Summers] also praised the 'moral energy" of the protesters who'd come to Washington to complain about the World Bank and the IMF, unaware that I'd overheard him just an hour earlier celebrating the "proactive" arrest of hundreds of them who hadn't committed any crime."

Yes.

mbs