Alternative Fuels

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Sep 18 18:33:49 PDT 2000

I think that it is important to recognize that some simple telechnological changes can fix things. I believe that the environmental problems are deeper and more threatening than is commonly recognized.

I believe that solar and wind engergy are better than burning fossil fuels.

I have to stop now and go try to hunt down wild animals.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu