geek

Reese reeza at flex.com
Tue Sep 19 00:17:49 PDT 2000

At 12:40 PM 18/09/00 -0700, jeradonah wrote:

>i keep trying to understand exactly where kelley is coming from.

Try reading her, rather than attempting to interpret her after reading 2 or 3 lines.

>ultimately, kelley's problem is that she is trying to wedge

>hacker/coders into a comfortable paradigm so that she can

>explain (or understand?) it.

Everyone can be fitted into a box, from an "other" point of view. Is the box a good fit? Not always. Is the practice inadvisable? Not always.

Go ask on c'punks, if anyone actually reviews the source for pgp when http://www.pgpi.org posts it. It may not meet your standards, but then, it isn't a rocketship bound for the moon (and back) with a live manifest, either.

>ac

> '''

> (0 0)

>| the geek shall |

>| inherit the earth |

> |__|__|

> || ||

> ooO Ooo

I've heard that before. It was followed by ", the bold shall inherit everything else."

Reese