Prague

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Wed Sep 27 08:56:52 PDT 2000

And anyway, 2/3 of those arrested are Czechs, so there's clearly some local sympathy.

Cheers, Rob. ------------

Just so Chuck0 doesn't think we've forgotten, Berkeley had their mini trash the-corp-facade-on-Shattuck night and broke a few windows in solidarity. I think CityCorp was the main target. Of all the banks on Shattuck they got the lion's share because their customer policies are nasty and full of hidden charges for breathing and actually using you're own money, etc.

I don't think there were any Czech present and of course Berkeley doesn't need outside agitators to start something, but I wasn't there so can't say for sure---because I was reading Lbo for news.

Chuck Grimes