Prague

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Sep 27 10:55:14 PDT 2000

Thanks, Chuck. I'm still getting reports from all over the place. Noteworthy demonstrations that could be characterized as "rowdier than normal" took place in Portland, OR, Berkeley, and Tuscon, Arizona, where a few people got pepper-sprayed.

My favorite "least likely place to see some radical action" was West Palm Beach, Florida, where a new anarchist collective hung a banner from a freeway overpass.

The natives are getting restless. The economists are getting worried.

Chuck0 "this is what the end of history looks like"