Arabs punishing Gore?

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Thu Sep 28 12:23:39 PDT 2000

well, we can say this much: it would be perfectly sensible of the arab countries to *want* to throw a monkey wrench in gore's candidacy, given his record with respect to israel. cockburn/st. clair, e.g., quote a mary mcgrory column characterizing gore as "to the right of likud on West Bank settlement questions," or words to that effect. plus there's his support of israel's refusal to sign the nuke non-proliferation treaty, plus the specter of presidential adviser marty peretz, plus... ad nauseam.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of H Curtis Leung Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:15 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Arabs punishing Gore?

Lisa and Ian Murray wrote:

>>WorldOil.com - September 2000
>>
>>S Arabic producers rumored to be punishing Gore
>> =====
>>
>>Who owns-runs that site???

And Doug responded:

> Got no idea. Irresponsible of me to forward it not knowing that, but
> hey, that's what the net is all about!

And probably everyone else on lbo has already sent this in, but here goes anyway...

WHOIS information for worldoil.com:

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.

address: 3301 Allem Parkway

Houston, TX 77019 US