Arabs punishing Gore?

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Sep 28 15:49:30 PDT 2000

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, H Curtis Leung wrote:

> WHOIS information for worldoil.com:
>
> Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
> address: 3301 Allem Parkway
> Houston, TX 77019 US

They are a publisher of oil industry texts (geophysics, geology, engineering). (In typical Notwork Solutions style, they mispelled Allen Parkway -- I still can't get those fuckers to correct the address on one of my domains).

I don't *know* what their politics are, but I'd be happy to guess they are very pro-(US)oil.

> Admin contact: Insync Hostmaster
> email: hostmaster at INSYNC.NET

<klaxon horn> Conspiracy theory alert!

Insync is an ISP recently purchased by Reliant Energy (formerly Houston Lighting & Power), the local electric company cum information/energy conglomerate.

I still write HLP on my power bill -- they are not terribly 'reliant'.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com