Anarchist diatribe on Naomi Klein + what's so bad?

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Fri Sep 29 06:56:51 PDT 2000

The SUV is an expression of fear; it is generally a response to a perceived deterioration of environment. In this case the behavioral sink is the ever more crowded road and highway system on which people are required to drive to get to work or go shopping. Fear is probably counterrevolutionary.

Mikalac Norman S NSSC: