post S26

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Fri Sep 29 10:48:21 PDT 2000

I contacted our old friend Rakesh [who's busy working on his dissertation] on what he thought of IMF/WB closing shop early and here's his response.

>Hey Rakesh,
>
>Now that the IMF/WB have tucked their tails between their legs, what's
next?

Ian, I am not getting your meaning here. What have the IMF/WB surrendered on? Are they going to forgive loans, not make the South Korean population cover private loans gone bad, put themselves up for crimes against humanity? ====== Clearly, the hard work is just getting started........

Ian