Un-Scientific(Max how do you spell the theme from close encounters of third kind?)

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 07:07:55 PDT 2000

OK, before I sound off I need to know what people are talking about here. I just went to the site; there is something at the bottom of the page called "Virtual Voting Booth." Bush has over 50% here--but it's from a massive pool of 240 votes. Then, at the top right, there's something called "The Candidator," a frighteningly trivial "contest" between a cartoon Gush and a cartoon Bore. So where's the mock poll?