LBO-Talk = the W.W.F.? (was Re: Spreading rumors)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Sep 30 14:00:04 PDT 2000

> at least 2/3rds of whom had
>made up their minds before they were born. We are talking about
>people, not merely voters.
>
>Carrol

well, there ya go. maybe we ought to figure out hack into all those classical music tapes sold to expecting parents. dub in some barely audible, but nonetheless powerful, marxist message about capitalist evils. heck, we could even market them under a front organization and make money --first things first, of couse: we need to buy chuck0 a car and brad delong some upscale athletic shoes because those $40 cheapies he wears just aren't gonna do it. in two or three generations we might actually make some headway!

kelley