Rude Russians look in horse's mouth

Anthony Bullock oldfart at networkidl.net
Sun Apr 1 09:31:23 PDT 2001

I coined a phrase in the 60's which went "if you want to look a gift horse in the mouth, lift up its tail" maybe that still applies. ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Burford <cburford at gn.apc.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 11:21 AM Subject: Rude Russians look in horse's mouth