Uncovering the Right on Campus

John Lacny jplst15+ at pitt.edu
Sun Apr 1 21:39:27 PDT 2001

Many thanks to Michael, ChuckO, Patrick, et. al, for the campus war stories from the 1980s. We hear lots of reminiscences about how people earned their spurs in the 1960s, but very little of this exciting '80s stuff.

However, I am wondering if there's anything readily available out there on the current structures of the campus right? Uncovering the Right on Campus has plenty of "follow the money" advice (get their 990s, etc.), but one doesn't always have the time to do that. Should it become necessary, I will, but it would be nice to have something quick-and-dirty to refer to. Perhaps I'm right, though, in assuming that no one has stepped forward to fill the shoes of the Center for Campus Organizing in this department?

Thanks,

John Lacny