Singer's latest

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Tue Apr 3 15:55:17 PDT 2001

At 03:35 PM 4/3/01 -0800, Marta Russell wrote:
>Actually you've not got it Justin.
>It is the unequal relationship. Singer does condone parents being
>legally able to kill their disabled offspring. That is an unequal
>relationship where the infant has no say. Here, the question of
>consent is equally disturbing. Animals do not have an equal
>relationship when it comes to human sexual aggression imposed upon
>them. What are they going to do, take it to court? If anything, I am
>for the underdog (pun intended) - that's consistent.
>Marta

but, because you haven't actually read the article singer wrote, you are saying that he condones "sexual violence" against animals. he does not!

that's why the press release and the attack on singer are disgusting. continuing on with that line of argument, after it was pointed out that this isn't what singer is up to, is equally wrong!

kelley