Singer's latest

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Apr 3 17:47:59 PDT 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Did you read Singer's piece? He doesn't say anything like this.
>
> Doug

No, at this point I was responding to Justin's response - as to why I would have posted the original press release. I do wonder still, though why an animal rights group that Singer held a high position in, would think his piece was objectionable enough to force him out of the organization. I mean, these are Singer's animal rights pals....so I will busy myself with reading what he actually wrote. I am over my 3 post limit, so this is it for today.

Marta