Singer's latest

Marco Anglesio mpa at the-wire.com
Wed Apr 4 06:47:56 PDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Marta Russell wrote:
> though why an animal rights group that Singer held a high position in,
> would think his piece was objectionable enough to force him out of the
> organization. I mean, these are Singer's animal rights pals....so I
> will busy myself with reading what he actually wrote.

I would think that it's highly inconvenient (to say the least) to have one of their prominent members so much as breathe a word about bestiality. It tars the all animal rights advocates as sexual perverts, at least a little bit, despite what he said *about* bestiality.

For that matter, and this is entirely hypothetical, I'd be surprised if Singer couldn't have figured that out for himself. (Why then did he write it?)

Marco