Singer's latest

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Apr 3 18:16:26 PDT 2001

OK kelly I accept your wrist slapping. Next time I will check out every nuance before I post something to the list. I would still like to know why the animal rights group decided Singer was no longer fit for his position there. Singer has been a long time animal rights hero, so if he did not say anything offensive as least as you have explained it here, what is their beef? Marta

Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html