Singer's latest

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Apr 3 16:16:49 PDT 2001

Gordon, while I appreciate many of your points here, I think picking up an animal and engaging it in sex are horses of a different color.

As for the consent part with animals, plenty of men think women give their consent in rape cases, so how can an animal speak up for itself when the human is doing the interpreting?

Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html