The left: still dying (was Re: European Unions)

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 08:34:49 PDT 2001

I just love American left anti-intellectualism. Who needs a buncha pointy heads sayin things good plain folk cain't unnerstan, anyway? Damn fags don know nuthin bout the real world where real manly revo men throw bricks through Starbucks' windows.

I recognize this attitude from growuing up in the American South. However, the criticism then was not that we damn fags weren't trashing Starbucks, but that we weren't making money in some manly way, say by fixin cars.

--jks