Horowitz publishes white, racial nationalist paleo-con....

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 7 18:25:57 PDT 2001

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j120400.html http://frontpagemag.com/archives/politics/lubinskas11-30-00.htm http://letters.frontpagemag.com/cgi-bin/gopostal.pl?article=209

In all the discussion over the Reparations ad and the relative worth of the strategy & tactics of the student groups at Brown, Duke and Cal Berkeley, in the past weeks, I did not see notice of this piece. Of the rags, this Lubinskas character has written for, besides the one that Raimondo details (American Renaissance), the worst is American Patrol. http://www.americanpatrol.com/ Nativist, specifically anti-Mexican immigrant rants are their spokespersons, Glenn Spencer's, specialty in trade. Their most outlandish piece of conspiranoia, is that there is a, "Aztlan Liberation Army, " trained and armed by Cuban intelligence and the Chinese PLA, that has engaged in firefights on the Mexican/US border with the Border Patrol. I need to do some more checking but, I suspect, a, "Euro-American Issues Forum, " http://www.eaif.org/ group is allied with them. An organizer for this group, has written letters to the editor of the SF Chronicle. Same name, same city address, for the American Front, http://www.americanfront.com/index2.htm used in letters to the editor to the Chronicle. Rants against affirmative action in both cases. http://www.anu.org/thenationalisttimes.html This rags editor, Don Wassell, was mentioned by Tom Edsall in the Washington Post last year, in an article on neo-Nazis on the fringes of the Buchanan campaign. http://www.newcomm.org/party.pdf

Michael Pugliese