The left: still dying (was Re: European Unions)

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Sat Apr 7 20:43:05 PDT 2001

Dennis wrote:

> While I'm on this thread, I meant to compliment Doug yesterday for his
> ability to put complicated economic concepts into plain English. That is one
> of the reasons why I joined this list. I'm always learning from Doug, and it
> surprises me that he's so down on "simplicity." He's one of the few writers
> on the left who distills ideas so cleanly and clearly.

Doug is an excellent writer who deserves to be emulated by academic writers.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe