Fw: [ASDnet] Horowitz publishes white, racial nationalist paleo-con....

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 9 08:53:40 PDT 2001

This guy calls folks like Dave McReynolds "Buffoons" M.P. I prefer to be called a Walloon! Granfalloon!

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Greene" <greeneg at cs.unc.edu> To: <asdnet at igc.topica.com> Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 8:02 AM Subject: Re: [ASDnet] Horowitz publishes white, racial nationalist paleo-con....