Scarcity

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:00:26 PDT 2001

Chill the flame bait. I wasn't being sarcastic. I wasn't being childish. I was making a strong statement. I backed it up with textual argument. You say Marx was "moving away" from the position you thereby admit that he held. So you admit that he held it. That is a sufficient reply. Personally, I don't care whether a position is Marxist myself. It's not a title I claim. --jks