Scarcity-----Nanotechnolgy will end it

matt hogan matt.hogan at lycos.com
Thu Apr 12 14:35:24 PDT 2001

In the not too distant future, nanotechnology will eradicate scarcity. Imagine being able to pour carbon into an assembler--or whatever you want to call it--and out comes diamonds, gold, or anything else.

Also, there will be no more work and no more money. What will most people do with their time? They will play games. We are in the information age today. Nanotechnology will change that. We will pass from the information society and into the "entertainment society."

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! at Lycos Mail http://mail.lycos.com/freemail/vistaprint_index.html